Certified Dryer Techs
Of all the fires in homes throughout the Pensacola and Destin areas, clothes dryer fires are among the easiest to prevent. Keeping your dryer vent safe and clean starts with service from a Certified Dryer Vent Technician.
Doodlebuggers Fireplace, Grill & Outdoor Store provides expert clothes dryer service and vent cleaning for our customers in Pensacola and Destin. You might be wondering what a Certified Dryer Vent Tech is.
Certified Dryer Vent Technicians Are Specialists
Most people can use a clothes dryer, but not everyone understands the many facets surrounding the safe and correct venting of these machines.
A Certified Dryer Vent Technician (C-DET) has received his or her certification through the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA), which is the largest certifying body in the United States for professionals who work with a variety of venting systems, from chimneys to clothes dryers.
Doodlebuggers employs certified and trained technicians to service and clean your dryer vent to accomplish several things:
- Less chance of a fire started by an issue with the dryer vent
- Faster drying of clothes – won’t have to run two or three cycles because of a blocked vent
- Longer life for your dryer
- Lower utility bills from a dryer that isn’t having to work overtime to do its job
Dryer Vent Tech Training
Our Certified Dryer Vent Technicians have completed a required course of study and training through the CSIA in order to receive their C-DET designation. Principles covered in the training include:
- Dryer operation basic and how to disassemble for cleaning
- Correct venting and clearances
- Rerouting damaged or unusable vents
- Tools needed for dryer vent cleaning and maintenance
- Vent cleaning and testing practices
- Technician safety protocols
Vent Cleaning in Pensacola & Destin FL
When you bring in the Doodlebuggers crew to help with clothes dryer issues, we’re able to do a lot more for your machine than the average “handyman” type would be able to do. We understand every aspect of dryer vent drafting system safety and not only will clean and maintain your venting but also give you valuable pro tips on the safe use of your machine.
Our Certified Dryer Vent Techs can help when:
- Clothes are taking way too long to dry
- Lint is blowing out the exhaust
- The top of your machine is hot while in use
- Noticing weird burning smells during a cycle
- Electric/gas bills are climbing for no clear reason
Get Professional Dryer Service Today
We’re on call year-round to help with all your issues with clothes dryer venting including dryer vent rerouting, cleaning, inspection, repair, and installation. If you live in the Pensacola area, call (850) 477-1151.
If you live in or around Destin, reach us at (850) 243-0154. You also can get in touch through our simple contact form.
Doodlebuggers serves homeowners within the Emerald Coast, from the Mobile Bay to Panama City Beach and all along Route 30A. In the Pensacola, FL, area, we serve Pensacola Beach, FL, Cantonment, FL, Belleview, FL, Ferry Pass, FL, Molino, FL, and other local communities. In the Destin, FL, area, Doodlebuggers serves Fort Walton Beach, FL, Laguna Beach, FL, Blue Mountain Beach, FL, Mary Esther, FL, Niceville, FL, and other local communities.