Our Outdoor Kitchen division has rapidly grown as outdoor living has become more desirable than ever before. Because of this, there is nothing but opportunity for you! Wouldn’t you want to be part of a sensational, stunning, creative, and beautiful company? Come be part of a team that made the INC. 5000 list for Fasting Growing Private Company in America. Our team is killing it. Since 1998, we have and continue to evolve to serve our clients & team. Join a team that cares about you & our community! We are seeking an individual with a warrior fighting spirit willing to work hard & do whatever it takes to make the client happy. The scope of work includes designing kitchens, presenting & selling the project, ordering & seeing the project through to completion. Email your resume & a short description of why you believe you are the ideal candidate at HugYourHome.com/We-Want-You! Lets rock this together.
Designing kitchens is one of the best parts of the design world encompassing all the benefits of a desirable design role. If you are a trained kitchen designer you will specialize in outdoor kitchens and if you are not trained as a kitchen designer yet, Doodlebuggers will train candidates with the right personality.
Doodlebuggers Client Offerings:
Retail showroom in Destin & Pensacola for outdoor kitchens, fire features, grills, gas
logs, and fireplaces. Our services are provided to residential and commercial accounts. We specialize in inspections, cleaning & repair of air duct systems, chimneys, mold, and dryer vents
The role of Doodlebuggers Outdoor Kitchen Designer:
We are seeking individuals with a fighting spirit (warriors) who are willing to work hard and will do whatever it takes to make a client happy. The scope of work includes designing kitchens, presenting and selling the project, ordering and seeing the project through to completion.
Please email your resume and a short description of why you believe you are the ideal candidate. Please indicate which of the following four categories you believe you are in:
- Trained outdoor kitchen designer
- Trained kitchen designer not specializing in outdoor Kitchens
- Background in interior design and/ or architecture, but not specifically in outdoor kitchen design
- No background, but great personality
40 hours, Monday – Friday, Saturday w/ 1 weekday off, start and end time flexible Salary plus design bonus & commission after earning Hearth Certification
Doodlebuggers is looking for a outdoor kitchen designer who has sales experience, someone experienced, innovative and talented. Candidate will be responsible for material design, layout, content and formatting. Typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements may be integrated into designs. Create unique images for an outdoor kitchens and special projects. Command strong design knowledge and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, 2020 Design. You should have command of best practices and trends in outdoor kitchen design, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Design ads, outdoor kitchens, special projects in 2020 Design and content
- Meeting with clients to understand ideas and needs for outdoor kitchen space and present your ideas via design and quotes
- Client services in all aspects.
- Presenting products to clients and editing to convey final concepts for outdoor kitchen space
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with outdoor kitchen industry.
- Working trade shows/expos
- Other duties are requested.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION:
- Kitchen Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Experience and skills in Graphic Design, Adobe Creative Suite, 2020 Design
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, and inbound marketing.
- Literate in Microsoft Office, MS Word, Excel
- Proper phone & E-mail etiquette
- Adapt to change well (company is rapidly growing)
- Problem-Solving skills